Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Monday, May 25, 2015

Who Needs A Date?

Story of my first date. We made plans to go to Aquatica (Orlando water park) because I have a seasonal pass. We made plans way ahead of time. Everything was set and I brought a non refundable ticket for him. He was just supposed to pay for the food, locker, ect. He tells me that day he forgot about an appointment he had so he's be a little late. Hours pass, so I tell him that I'll meet him there since I live farther. I'm almost there, he calls and tells me he can't make it and if we can go another day. Since I was already just about there and it was HOT, I went in and spend the whole day alone. Going on the rides (that I could actually get on because 90% you need more than one person) alone, watching the families and couples, wave pool alone, eating ice cream alone...seriously, probably the loneliest I've ever been. Who goes to a water park alone? Then, it started raining.

Never talked to him again after that. Worst and First "date" - Canceled on me. To make it worse, my mom and sisters asked how it went because I hardly ever go out and I don't have a lot of friends. I lied and told them it was great and everything because I was too embarrassed to tell them what really happened.
 
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment