Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Roundolph the Red Nosed Gymnast

Once I was at Gymnastics and I was told to do a running roundolph but I had no clue what that was. So I went to my coach and I said "What is that." and she just said "Watch everbody else and then try." So I watched everybody really closely and I thought your hands weren't supposed to touch the ground so when it was my turn I sprinted as fast as I could and jumped up and face planted into the ground and everybody started to laugh and worst of all I got a really bad bloody nose so everybody had to get off the floor so they could clean the blood off the floor.
 
-A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment