Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Don't Mind Me...

Every year, I run a 50 mile race through the mountains. It usually takes around 12-14 hours and there are little to no bathroom along the way. At one point, I had to go to the bathroom, and it was a little more than just pee... So, I went to the side of the trail, pulled down my pants, and started to go. When I was in the middle of doing my business, a guy came around the corner and saw me, butt naked, taking a dump. We made eye contact, said hello, and then he went on his merry way. So embarrassing.

-K.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment