Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wet Stairs

It was super rainy weather, and I had to hurry because my next class was about to start. I was speed walking to my locker to get my music and my friend was with me. After we got our stuff, we were on our way back, and I was rushing down the stairs. My shoes were still wet from walking outside and the stairs were wet too. While I was talking while nearly running down, it happened. I fell and slid down the wet stairs. It was so embarrassing. One thing was that everybody saw how I fell down the stairs. But the other thing was that my pants were wet at my butt, because the stairs were so wet. I wished the ground would open and swallowed me up at that moment.

-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment