Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Friday, May 1, 2015

Should've Stayed Home

My most embarrassing moment was in high school. I was really sick, but I didn't want to skip school. So I went! Well that was a terrible idea because in the middle of class I felt like throwing up. I got up and rushed to leave class to go to the bathroom. I didn't make it in time and instead threw up on the doorknob of the classroom. It was so embarrassing! I rushed out to the bathroom but my class was trapped in the stinky classroom because no one dared to touch the barf covered doorknob. Eventually my teacher had to use a tissue to free the classroom. While laying in the health room I could hear my class leave the room and complain of the smell.

-K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment