Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Opera Singer

#WhenSeeminglyGoodIdeasBackfire  

Was walking through the parking lot with a friend and starting singing the Titanic love song "my heart will go on" and was singing really loud and obnoxious and got to the part in the song that has a big long note and I was singing it as loud and off tune as I could, while hitting my chest like Celine Dion does. Didn't notice my friend had gone and hid behind a car while a group of other people were coming my way. So the people totally stared at me thinking I was alone singing as if I was in the opera, all by myself. They just looked at me like I was crazy and I smiled thinking my friend would be laughing behind me, when I turned around and she wasn't there I was super embarrassed.

-C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment