Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Grape Hazards

And another one from our friends in Germany!

I work in a supermarket. One day, I was walking through it to give a message to one of my colleagues. I was going pretty fast and was carrying the office phone in my back pocket. I didn't see a grape on the floor and I sliped and fall in middle of the fruit section. Everybody was starring at me and, in that moment, I realized that I crushed the office phone in my back pocket (because I am not the skinniest person).

 -Natascha

No comments:

Post a Comment