Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Saturday, April 18, 2015

If It Can Happen, It Will

… And another from our German friend.

In Germany you have to do a presentation every year and it is worth a lot of points. I prepared a lot and, as always,  was really into the topic. I was really confident about my presentation. My classmates always love my presentations because they’re funny, but you still learn a lot. I go up front, set everything up and start my presentation.

It was awesome, people were laughing when I made a joke and my teacher seemed to like it.
Then it happened. In Germany we still have chalkboards and, in the classrooms we were in, the legs of it were really weird and stood out. I totally tripped over it. It was so embarrassing. Everybody was laughing at me.

-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment