Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Skort

Can't choose between a skirt or shorts? Simple-- go skort. But in this case, maybe she should have gone shorts... 

So in 3rd grade one day I had to go to the bathroom. And that day I was wearing a purple skort. When I was done, I accidentally tucked the back of my skort into the shorts that were connected to it. And when I got back to class no one told me for forever, till towards the end of the day some boy told me my skort was tucked into my skirt and I was so embarrassed
 
-E.N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment