Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Friday, April 24, 2015

Squirrels Go Nuts

This happened when I was a kid.
I was walking home from school with my two bros and a baby squirrel wandered off a tree towards us.
So my oldest bro noticed and points it out.

"Look, a baby squirrel!" he yells.

And before we can turn around, the squirrel jumped to my big bro's leg and started climbing on him.
He started screaming helplessly wagging his pudgy leg around while my other bro and I just laughed at him. The baby squirrel headed for his crotch and then he grabbed it and threw it in the air.

REALLY high in the air.

The baby squirrel landed on its back and died. And we sorta left the body on the sidewalk...

Pretty ironic though, in a sick funny way.
The squirrel was after my brother's nuts! Lol



-J

No comments:

Post a Comment