Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Red Dress

We love our friends in Germany!

Back when I was 6... I went to a wedding with my mom, my dad and my brother. We were all dressed up and my mom's dress was red. After the church, we kids were allowed to play, so we were all playing. I came back to ask my mom something and was looking for her. One woman in a red dress was bending over and I thought it was my mom. So, I ran to her and hit her butt with my hand. Then the woman turned  around. I was so scared when I realized that it wasn't my mom, that I just ran away...

 -Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment