Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Crashes and Crushes

Oh Germany...

 Me and my friend, Dominique, went on a bike ride because we wanted to pick up our pictures from a photoshoot we had taken a week before. We picked the pictures up after biking for 30 minutes. On our way back we got ice cream. Back on our bikes, we were in a really good mood and were making jokes and weren't paying attentiom to the street. Then we crashed into each other. Not that this was allready embarrassing; we've been riding bikes since we are 3 and never really crashed. But, while we were picking up our stuff, my crush passed us. He laughed at us. In that moment, I wished I wasn't there.

 -Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment