Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Friday, May 29, 2015

I Will Not Be Ignored...

We were on a family road trip and stopped at a gas station to use the restroom and get some snacks. I walked into the bathroom and saw my daughter in one of the stalls. I knew it was her because I could see her blue vans that she was wearing that day. Being the only people in the bathroom, I decided to mess with her. So I said her name in the creepiest voice possible. No answer. I said it again, even creepier. No answer. Finally, I'd had enough of her ignoring me, so I said, "I will not be ignored!" In the same creepy voice and peeked through the crack of the stall.
But, instead of my daughter, some poor little girl looked horror stricken back.
I ran from the bathroom, told my family it was time to go, and get the heck out of there, way too embarrassed to look back.

-K.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment