Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Soiled Seats

I was going on a date with my boyfriend (later husband) and some friends of ours. We were driving my boyfriend's dad's car and the girls (including myself) were in the back. At one point in the drive, there was a cliff with a lake to the side of us, and we got really close to the edge. One of the girls was so terrified that we would fall in, she peed her pants. Afterwards, we got out of the car to stretch our legs and we when we got back in, we sat in different spots. One girl got the seat that had been peed in and cried, "Ew, what is that?!" Me, knowing the girl had peed and was super embarrassed about it, tried to convince the girl that I had spilled my perfume. She wasn't satisfied with my explanation and wanted to know for herself. So, she got her big nose and put it in the pee. "That's not perfume!!! That's pee!!" She yelled. And the secret was out.
So, in the end, the girl was humiliated because she had peed and ruined the date, I looked guilty because I had covered it up (or tried to), and Dean, my boyfriend, gave the car back to his dad with soiled seats. 

-C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment