Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Friday, May 1, 2015

When You Gotta Go, You Gotta Go.

One time when I was in second grade, I was a new student and so it was really scary. Well anyway I was sitting by the HOTTEST kid in the whole wide world and basically every girl in the second grade was in love with him I think his name was Ethan.  Ok so our class was being yelled at because we had a wood-chip fight during recess, but I had to go to the bathroom SO bad. I was  super scared to raise my hand and ask the teacher because she was getting mad at us. I could not hold it anymore so i just peed my pants. Now our classroom floor was tile so it just splattered and started to run down the aisle of desks. The boy I was sitting by stood up and announced really loud that i had peed my pants. I started crying and everyone in the class was staring at me while they were laughing. It was so embarrassing and I never liked that boy ever again. 

-A.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment