Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Monday, May 4, 2015

Truth Hurts

I'm on two soccer teams, so I have two different goalies. Today, the goalie from my one team played with my other team in our game because we needed more players. Let's call her Jen. My other goalie, Katie, I love and think she is the greatest goalie I've ever had. After our game, I was congratulating Katie, telling her she's my favorite goalie ever. Then I felt a slug to the shoulder. Jen was right there. "Thanks, Anna." she said bitterly and walked away. I was so embarrassed. I don't think Jen and I are friends any more.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment