Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Not Cool Enough

I didn't know how many embarrassing experiences I had until I started this blog...

I was at school one day waiting outside my teacher's door to go into class. The bell had rang, but the teacher was still on his lunch break, so the whole class was waiting. This girl that I've known my whole life (same soccer team as kids, same elementary school. etc, etc.) came up to me and said, "Hey Anna!" in her usual perky way. I smiled and said hey back louder than was necessary. But she didn't stop at me. She continued to walk past me to the cuter, way more popular Anna behind me that I hadn't known was there... I felt so stupid. So I slowly just faded away behind a group of people. The worst part was, we were still all stuck there 'cause me teacher hadn't come back yet.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment