Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Saturday, May 2, 2015

It's A Better Window Than Door

I was sitting in school,  and first period just started. I am an Exchange Student from Germany and my family is back home in Germany. I always text my mom when I get up, when I get to school and sometimes during the day. I texted her that day before I got into the building, but she was shopping with my sister, so she didn't answer before school started. Before I got an answer from my mom, I got a text from my sister saying "Guess what?". She told me they were walking out of a store and wanted to go to the next store, but because my mom was concentrating on her phone, about to text me back, she didn't see the glass window of the bus stop and totally ran into it. That was really embarrassing for her. It made it even worse that my sister was laughing. My mom always says my sister should watch the street when she walks because she's ran into people before, but now it happened to my mom.
My sister was texting me the story and I was just cracking up in my class. Everybody was starring at me, including the teacher.
 
-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment