Got a story?

Have an embarrassing, "what the heck", or any other unbelievable story to tell? Send it to me at crapwillhhappen@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog! Don't be ashamed! We'd love to hear it!

Translate ~ Traducir ~ 翻译 ~ Traduire ~ übersetzen

Friday, April 17, 2015

Christmas Market

Crap doesn't just happen in America folks.

I was trying to sell my self-made necklaces at a Christmas market in Germany, but I was really frustrated because it wasn't selling. After I had been there for 8 hours, I was done. It was 7pm and my parents decided that we should just go because it wouldn't make sense to stay for 2 more hours until the market closed.
We talked to the manager of the Christmas market and she was fine with it, we just had to be quite. When we were all packed up, we began to exit the building. I grabbed the last box full off stuff and it was really heavy. My family was nearly out of the building, so I was trying to hurry and go fast down the stairs. But because the box I had in my hand was really big, I couldn't see the stairs. So I fell all the way, and because I was so surprised that I was falling, I screamed and everything fell out of the box.
So we weren't really quiet in the end, and everybody saw me falling down the stairs. I was really embarrassed. 

-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment